Guelph Rehabilitation Services
At Guelph Rehab Centre our team of highly experienced therapists formulate a customized treatment plan to restore optimal function for people with injuries or conditions affecting the muscles, bones, and nervous system.
This may include a single service or a multidisciplinary approach. Our programs are client focused, progressive and unique with a focus to restore functional ability and eliminate pain to improve your quality of life. We believe in a one-on-one manual treatment approach however we may include some of the most advanced therapeutic equipment technologies to assist with healing time.
All of our services and programs include:
- Thorough Physical Assessment: to determine the root cause of your issue.
- Manual Therapy: using evidence based methods for optimal results
- Modalities: Laser, Shockwave, IFC, Spinal Decompression Table, Ultrasound
- Active Exercises: supervised
- Education: postural and preventative care
- Lifestyle/Homecare program
Recovery and Prevention Programs
Patient-centered care for:
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches / migraines
- Nerve entrapment, sciatica and carpal tunnel
- Positional vertigo
- (MVA) Motor vehicle accident
- (WSIB) Return to work
- Sprains / strains