MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT PROGRAM
Being in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) can be a very traumatic experience. Having to deal with your injuries, the insurance company, work, loss of income, homecare and not knowing the process involved is stressful for many. It can truly be a very overwhelming experience and your health and injuries often suffer because of it.
At Guelph Rehab Centre our MVA program is unlike any in the area. We have experience with Minor Injuries (MIG), Non-MIG, and Catastrophic impairments, essentially from minimal injuries to extremely severe ones. We have over 50 years of combined experience in dealing with not only your injury and recovery, but we have the expertise that can help with every aspect of your motor vehicle accident by offering complimentary Rehabilitation Management.
Our first step is speaking with our Clinical Director to get you the information you require. We have a full team to assist you with every resource and service you would need, including:
- Rehabilitation Management and consultation
- Initial Assessment
- A multidisciplinary rehabilitative program tailored to your specific needs
- Manual Therapies (Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic)
- Modalities (I.F.C., Cold Low-level Laser, Ultrasound, Shockwave, Spinal Decompression, Orthotics)
- An active rehabilitation exercise program
- Return to work program for work conditioning and work hardening
- Patient Education and home care
- Psychology (preferred provider access)
- Medical and legal support (preferred provider access)
Our therapists at Guelph Rehab Centre believe in a truly collaborative approach. Every patient gets a combination of care they clinically need for a timely recovery. Our therapists give you the hands-on, one-on-one direct care you deserve after a car accident.
We provide direct billing to your insurance company as we are a licensed facility with the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (F.S.R.A.). We also operate within the Health Claims for Auto Insurance (H.C.A.I.) reporting system. You will never need to pay out of pocket for any approved treatments.
Guelph Rehab Centre is listed as a preferred provider to many auto insurers. A testament to our experience and dedication to patient satisfaction.