We believe in hiring great people to do great things. Our team is comprised of elite practitioners who function as an interdisciplinary collaborative team. Our clinic uses the most cutting edge techniques to restore our patients’ abilities and improve their quality of life.
We have a culture of work/life balance at our core and people-centric values that set our work environment apart – not just for patients, but for our team members too.
We are currently looking for a:
Guelph Rehab Centre Inc. is looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team of healthcare professionals. We are an active based rehabilitation facility with a collaborative program approach to care. We have a variety of patient needs from neuromuscular to orthopedic.
Along with a Rehab Assistant, you would also have use of Radial Shockwave, Spinal Decompression and Cold Low Level Laser, hydraulic tables, IFC/US/Tens and all other treatment and assessment equipment.
- Registered Physiotherapist in Ontario with Professional Liability Insurance.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary Healthcare team.
- Manual Therapy & Active Care focus
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling
- Vestibular Rehabilitation experience
- Concussion Rehabilitation experience
- Competitive Salary ($35-50 per hour) Experience Based.
- Full Time & Part Time positions available
- Full Administrative Support (billing, scheduling, etc)
- Rehab Assistant
- State of the Art equipment
- Private Assessment & Treatment Rooms
- Educational bursaries
- Fully Electronic CMS with Cloud Based Portal Access
- Future partnership/ownership opportunities
- A friendly, professional, patient centered environment
Only resumes of physiotherapists currently registered to practice in Ontario will be reviewed
Please email our team to apply.
Interested in joining our community?
We currently have space available for rent by independent but interconnected health care professionals who have a shared passion for improving the lives of our patients. We recognize that we will all spend most of our lives at work and our dream is to create a work environment that you will love.
Some of the benefits of our space include:
Shared waiting room with receptionist check-in for clients
Shared website with opportunity to link to/from your own website
Option to collaborate with other providers & share resources
Short or long term rentals available
If you are an Osteopath or Naturapath and looking for a space to rent, please email our team.