We believe in hiring great people to do great things. Our team is comprised of elite practitioners who function as an interdisciplinary collaborative team. Our clinic uses the most cutting-edge techniques to restore our patients’ abilities and improve their quality of life.
We have a culture of work/life balance at our core and people-centric values that set our work environment apart – not just for patients, but for our team members too.
We are currently looking for a:
CHIROPODIST / PODIATRIST
Guelph Rehab Centre is looking for a Chiropodist or Podiatrist to join our healthcare family (physiotherapists, massage therapists, chiropractor, occupational therapist).
What we offer:
- Existing patient load from the previous chiropodist
- Opportunity to meet with outgoing chiropodist for seamless transition of patient care
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional and very friendly, relaxed, and comfortable work environment
- Equipment and supplies
- Private designated room
- Reception and Administrative duties
- EMR with onsite and remote access
- Collaborative multidisciplinary team to work with (great for internal cross-referrals)
- Online and Social Media outlets for self-promotion
- Within a large Medical Building
- Compensation: competitive percentage split on treatments as well as orthotic commission
- Room Rental: monthly flat rate (includes room, all admin duties, marketing, and more)
What you offer:
- Active and in good standing registration with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Professional Liability Insurance
- A full scope of services (surgeries, warts, corns, callus, general nail care, etc.)
- Friendly, caring, and professional approach to patient care
NOTE: The successful candidate will be taking over an existing patient load and will have access to patient e-charts.
- The current patient load is 2 days per week but can easily be a great opportunity for full-time.
- Opportunity to shadow current Chiropodist for seamless transition of patients. New grads are welcome.
Our clinic has implemented COVID-19 procedures for patient and therapist safety. We are in full compliance with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and the Government of Ontario.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Interested in joining our community?
We currently have space available for rent by independent but interconnected health care professionals who have a shared passion for improving the lives of our patients. We recognize that we will all spend most of our lives at work and our dream is to create a work environment that you will love.
Some of the benefits of our space include:
Shared waiting room with receptionist check-in for clients
A shared website with the opportunity to link to/from your own website
Option to collaborate with other providers & share resources
Short or long-term rentals are available
If you are an Osteopath or Naturopath and looking for a space to rent, please email our team.