As Guelph enters into grey lockdown restrictions according to the Ministry of Health, we can remain open. Our offices will be closed for the holidays from Dec 24-Jan 3 and will re-open on Jan 4th.
We will continue to all provide deferred and non-essential and elective services carried out by Health Care Providers (HCPs). Where possible, HCPs are encouraged to limit the number of in person visits for the safety of health care providers and their patients.
As part of the gradual restart of services, HCPs are in the best position to determine which services can continue to be offered remotely (virtually) and which services can safely resume in-person, assuming the necessary preconditions are met.
We have implemented the following protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff including:
- 4,000 square feet of clinic space to allow for proper social distancing when walking or sitting
- Active & Passive patient screening procedures (over phone and in person), signage)- no one who is ill can enter the clinic
- All staff & Patients must wear masks at all times while in the clinic
- Only patients are to enter the clinic at the time of their appointment
- Ample Hand Sanitizer and hand washing facilities readily available throughout the clinic and treatment areas
- Private treatment rooms for added safety (full room and equipment sterilization procedures between patients)
- Designated Staff for Sterilization of full clinic and treatment areas
- Designated Entrance at the front of clinic and Exit at the back
- Additional Public Health Certification training for staff in Infection Prevention and Control (aprox. 3 hours)