Guelph Rehab Centre Inc. is looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team of healthcare professionals. We are an active based rehabilitation facility with a collaborative program approach to care. We have a variety of patient needs from neuromuscular to orthopedic with specialty program offerings (Headaches/Migraines, Concussion, spinal stenosis-Back/Neck, Spasticity, etc). Our physiotherapists lead our treatment plans and patient care and work in collaboration with our other healthcare professionals as well as our Physiatrist and other referring physicians within our medical building.
Our team consists of Physiotherapists, rehab assistant, occupational therapist, chiropractor, massage therapists, chiropodist, rehabilitation consultant, Director of Operations, Program Coordinator and 2 secretaries. We also have a Physiatrist on site within our facility. Also, physio would have use of Radial Shockwave, Spinal Decompression and Cold Low Level Laser. (training available), hydraulic tables, IFC/US/Tens and all other treatment and assessment equipment.
• 1+ years experience as a Registered Physiotherapist in Ontario is preferred
• Currently possess full and active registration with the CPO and in good standing
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to work as a team.
• Manual Therapy & Active Care focus
• Acupuncture an Asset
• Vestibular Rehabilitation is an Asset
• Concussion Rehabilitation is an Asset
• Some evening availability and early morning availability
• Competitive Salary ($35-50 per hour; $60,000-90,000/yr) Based on experience.
• Full Time & Part Time positions available (Immediate Availability)
• Full Administrative Support (billing, scheduling, etc)
• Rehab Assistant
• State of the Art equipment
• Private Assessment & Treatment Rooms
• Educational bursaries
• Paid vacations
• Fully Electronic CMS with Cloud Based Portal Access
• Future partnership/ownership opportunities
• A friendly, professional, patient centered environment