Mon-Thurs: 8am-7pm | Fri: 8am-4:30pm
MVA - Motor Vehicle Accidents Physio & Rehab Centre
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT PROGRAM
Being in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) can be a very traumatic experience on its own. Having to deal with your injuries, the insurance company, work, income (replacement if necessary) and knowing what to do next is a daunting task for many. It can truly be a very overwhelming experience and your health and injuries often suffer because of it.
At Guelph Rehab Centre our MVA program is unlike any in the area. We have over 45 years of combined experience in dealing with not only your injury and recovery, we have the expertise that can help with every aspect of your motor vehicle accident by offering complimentary Rehabilitation Management.
Our first step is speaking with our Clinical Director to get you the information you require. We have a full team to assist you with every resource and service you would need, including:
- Rehabilitation Management
- Initial Assessment
- A multidisciplinary rehabilitative program tailored to your specific needs
- Manual Therapies (Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, Chiropody)
- Modalities (A.R.T., I.F.C., Laser, Ultrasound, Shockwave, Spinal Decompression, Orthotics)
- Active personalized rehabilitation program
- Return to work program including: work conditioning and work hardening
- Patient Education and home care
- Psychology (preferred provider access)
- Medical & Legal support (preferred provider access)
Our therapists at Guelph Rehab Centre believe in a truly collaborative approach. Every patient gets a combination of care they clinically need for a timely recovery. Our therapist’s give you the hands-on, one-on-one direct care you deserve after a car accident. Our treatment plans commonly incorporate therapies such as:
- Massage Therapy & Active Release Techniques
- Occupational Therapy
- Therapeutic Modalities such as IFC, Laser, Spinal Decompression
- Custom Stretching and strengthening exercises
- Active rehabilitation and homecare programs
- Occupational Therapy and return to work program
We provide direct billing to your insurance company as we are a licensed facility with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (F.S.C.O.). We also operate within the Health Claims for Auto Insurance (H.C.A.I.) reporting system. You will never need to pay out of pocket for any approved treatments.